Ikea Cabinet planner, kitchen remodel. A total gut, new floors, new electric, recessed lighting, Ikea cabinets, granite countertops, new plumbing, sink/faucet, etc... All done by myself except for the granite countertops. Under cabinetry lighting not installed yet Took a very casual 13 weeks to complete. I guess that is what happens when you want to truly take your time and enjoy a remodel. Ok...so I was lazy a lot of the days. I had to work a full time job during this remodel! ;-P Roughly $3200 to $3700 for the iKea cabinets. The granite counter tops was $1800 to $2000 or so. Flooring was about $350. The lights were $10 each- $100 or so with wire. Sink, Faucet and Range Hood Fan on eBay, plus plumbing supplies used Pex and Sharkbites (not a leak in 3 years yet!), wiring and supplies for about $600-$900. It was about a $5000-$7000 give or take. Still haven't found UNDER-CAB lighting to install. I want to be more green and go with energy efficient LED. But it all looks so COLD to my eyes. I prefer the warmth of incandescent, so I'm waiting for better lighting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top